The IAG Performance EJ Dual Injector TGV Housings with matching “Double Barrel” Fuel Rails are specifically designed for Subaru WRX STI race cars that require additional fuel and may desire better drivability at idle or lower RPMs.
In the past, you had two choices: run very large injectors and cope with inconsistent idle and poor low-end driveability, or create your own rails and housings by modifying existing parts, etc.
IAG’s solution is based on our prior CNC TGV housing design but takes it further by adding extra injector ports, an upgraded fuel rail carrier and optional nitrous/meth ports. In addition, we created a “Double Barrel” Fuel Rail design that simplifies mounting while enabling you to run different fuels through each rail, if desired.
The products are CNC machined in-house from billet aluminum and are designed to work with off the shelf injectors from Injector Dynamics. The lower injector size is 60mm x 11mm x 14mm while the upper injector size 34mm x 14mm x 14mm.
The IAG EJ Dual Injector TGV Housings & “Double Barrel” Fuel Rails include fuel rail fittings, mounting hardware, and lower gaskets.
TGV Set Includes:
- (x2) IAG EJ Dual Injector TGV Housings
- (x2) IAG “Double Barrel” Fuel Rails
- (x2) IAG Stainless Steel Fuel Rail Mounting Brackets
- (x4) Phenolic Fuel Rail Spacers
- (x8) Fuel Line Fittings
- (x1) Hardware Set For Fuel Rails
- (x2) IAG Lower TGV to Cylinder Head Gaskets
- Lower Injector Size: 60mm x 11mm x 14mm (Example Injector Dynamics PN# 1300.60.11.14.4)
- Upper Injector Size: 34mm x 14mm x 14mm (Example Injector Dynamics PN# 2600.34.14.14.4)
- Standalone Engine Management Capable of Controlling 8 Injectors
- Custom Fuel Lines
- Custom Wiring for Fuel Injectors
Phenolic Spacer Options:
- *Injectors are not included.