Plug in Link G4X for WRX & STI Version 5/6
To make the most of your engine setup, you need a powerful and configurable ECU to control your engine. With the advancements in modern computing technology, a standard ECU can't compete with a Link G4X . This ECU is a plug in replacement for the factory computer. This keeps installation hassle-free and will suit almost all road and mildly modified race vehicles. The Version 5/6 WRX & STI were produced from mid 1998 until mid 2000. If you're unsure on your exact model you can contact us.
- Safety features to protect engine damage (addition sensors may be required)
- Internal boost control
- Complete tunability to suit your package and application
- Allows for Air flow meter removal
- Motorsport functions (launch control and antilag)
- Plug-in simplicity
- Dyno tuned and installed by a Link ECU expert
- Intake air temperature sensor fitted to vehicle
- XS loom used to wire in additional switches, dials or sensors
- Factory MAP sensor upgraded if exceeding 20PSI boost
G4X PlugIn Key Features
- Up to 6D fuel and ignition mapping
- Precision closed loop cam control (four cam, independent control) [Upgraded cylinder heads and wiring required]
- Sequential fuel delivery
- Digital triggering, all OEM patterns
- OEM idle hardware supported
- 5D boost control with three switchable tables
- Motorsport features - antilag, launch, flat shift
- Continuous barometric correction (on board)
- CAN port
- QuickTune - automated fuel tuning
- Individual cylinder correction
- USB tuning cable included
- Stats recording into on-board memory
- Gear compensations for spark, boost and fuel
- Real time selectable dual fuel, ignition and boost maps
- Sync and crank sensors can be a combination of Hall effect, variable reluctance or optical
- Boost control referenced to gear, speed or throttle position
- Up to 512Megabytes data logging
- Staged injection
- Knock with "windowing"
Free yourself from the constraints of the factory ECU.
The Link G4X WRXLink (5-6) WRX6-X PlugIn fits the Subaru WRX & STI V5-6. The ECU PCB fits discretely inside the original factory enclosure.
Installation of Link's Subaru WRX6X ECU is a breeze - no alteration of the factory wiring loom is required. A built-in connector (or pins in some models) provides additional inputs and outputs such as oil pressure inputs or anti-lag / logging switches.
Factory features are supported - see Features for any exceptions.
MAP Sensor not included.