With a fully equiped facility, our expert team can create a Performance Upgrade package that will suit you. We take pride in offering a complete and professional drive in & out service to cater to any need or budget.
We can perform a wide variety of vehicle enhancements as simple as fitting bolt-on parts, right through to full custom part development and engineering.
Our team of motorsport technicians are experts in fitting performance parts. We regularly fit a wide range of bolt on parts from simple intake and exhausts, through to larger turbos, intercoolers and fuel system upgrades.
Can't get what you want as a bolt-on upgrade, or it won't fit? We are specialists at custom modification and regularly build complete custom setups for big power. To do this, we have a fabrication department equiped with the welders and machinery to build custom parts.
With an in-house Dyno Tuning facility and full-time tuner, we can calibrate and tune most OEM and Aftermarket ECUs to take control of your engine and improve the efficiency, torque, power and response of your setup. Find out more here!
If you're looking for a drive in and drive out performance increase, then an upgrade package is for you. We have packages from a stage 1 (roughly 10% increase in power), right through to customised packages where power gains can exceed 100%!
The PBMS Stages of modification are listed bellow (based on turbo charged vehicle)
Stage 0: PBMS Reflash tune package
Stage 1: High flow downpipe
Stage 2: High flow downpipe and PBMS Reflash tune package
Stage 3: All the above, plus a cat-back exhaust system
Stage 4: All the above, plus a cold air intake system
Stage 5: All the above, plus a (larger) front mounted intercooler system
Stage 6: All the above, plus an upgraded turbocharger, injectors and fuel pump
Stage7: All the above, plus a purpose built performance engine
Stage 8+: Custom upgrade kit and engine to suit customer requirements – contact us for more information
What if I want more sound?
If you want to hear the engine a little more – a cat-back exhaust will take the engine sound to the next level. These vary between models and brands of exhaust. – Contact us for more information.
Is there anything else I need to consider when thinking about an upgrade package like this?
Good question! There are quite a few things to consider, so lets go over the most common.
- Is your maintenance up to date? It’s important your maintenance is kept up to date to look after the engine and reduce issues on the dyno. PBMS can help with all servicing needs.
- Will it effect any vehicle warranty or insurance policy you have? Please check this with your policy providers prior to making a booking.
- Is your engine (and vehicle as a whole) in good, usable condition? To get the most out of your vehicle, in a safe and reliable manner; the whole car needs to be in good working order. If you need anything attended to, the PBMS team are more than happy to help.
- Is your fuel pump up to the task? We often find that an ageing fuel pump doesn’t perform well enough to provide fuelling for a standard power level, let alone for more power. Ask the PBMS take about this when making a booking.
- Do you want to heat-wrap your downpipe? To keep heat away from the brake and clutch master cylinders, as well as the body – we recommend wrapping the exhaust downpipe with a heat insulating roll.
- Do you want, or need to have a Catalytic converter? Vehicles first registered after May 2010 are required to have a Catalytic convertor. If desired, PBMS can fit a high-flow catalytic convertor to your vehicle to replace the restrictive factory one in the factory downpipe. You can contact us to discuss other options surrounding the fitment of a catalytic convertor.
- Once you have more power, do your suspension and brakes need to be improved? ‘Power is nothing without control’, so you may want to improve the handling and braking capacity of our vehicle to match the new found power. You can contact us to discuss upgraded brake and suspension options.
- Tyres? In the same vein as suspension and brakes, it’s important for a safe vehicle to have quality tyres for good control. Additionally, a vehicle must have safe tyres for PBMS to run your vehicle on our dyno, and complete a post-tune test drive.
- Are you going to use the vehicle for Motorsport or at a racetrack? This will alter the way we tune and prepare the vehicle, and may also prompt further recommendations for safety and reliability. Please let the PBMS team know when making your booking.
Contact the PBMS team to discuss an upgrade package that will suit your needs today.