HYPER V SERIES 36mm Core Thickness with Hyper Fin and Tube Pitch for Toyota 86 and Subaru BRZ.
We recommend fitting an upgraded radiator and the addition of an oil cooler if using your car on a race-track or pushing hard on the back-roads as the cooling system on these vehicles becomes a very early limitation.
- All aluminum construction
- Heli-arc welded for stronger enforcement along aluminum connections
- Thicker core
- Precise tube and fin alignment promotes optimal coolant flow and fins with highly efficient heat transfer
- NoClock Brazing is featured on the tubes, fins, headers, and brackets using a state-of-the-art NoClock furnace which bonds all components to resist damage from vibration, road debris, and the elements
- Billet Filler Neck is precision machined for durability
- Fits manual and automatic transmissions, Automatic vehicles but external transmission cooler is required (sold separately)
The Hyper V-Core Series is the newest to the Koyorad | Koyo All Aluminum Racing Radiator line up. An engine's cooling system in many newer vehicles are suffering due to limited space and crowding which affects air circulation. Our new ultra efficient Hyper V core was developed specifically for vehicles which see extreme heat, are limited in space, and where the factory inlet/outlet locations eliminate the option for a proper N-FLO design. The Hyper V Series radiators have a specially designed fin and tube pitch which significantly increases its surface area while still allowing for excellent air circulation through the radiator. The Hyper V-Core series is the perfect solution where space savings and high performance is a must. Unless noted otherwise, all Koyorad Hyper V-Series All Aluminum Radiators are Nocolok brazed, designed as a factory fit, direct bolt in with no engine modifications necessary, and retain mounts for the stock fan shrouds and fans. See notes in individual item descriptions for details.