Plug in Link G4X for WRX & STI Version 10
To make the most of your engine setup, you need a powerful and configurable ECU to control your engine. With the advancements in modern computing technology, a standard ECU can't compete with a Link G4X . This ECU is a plug in replacement for the factory computer. This keeps installation hassle-free and will suit almost all road and mildly modified race vehicles. The Version 10 WRX & STI were produced from 2004 until 2007. If you're unsure on your exact model you can contact us.
Please note there are 2 ECU versions for the V10 WRX/STI. Please read this section carefully to select the corret ECU for your car. The PBMS Team is more than happy to assist if you are unsure.
It is essential that a compatibility check is performed before installing the ECU into the vehicle. Failure to do so may void the warranty. There are some cases where the same ECU connector is used on very similar vehicle models but with a completely different pinout.
There are two different Subaru Impreza WRX V10 ECUs available. These are categorised as 2004-2006 2500cc and 2007 2500cc. This maybe slightly misleading as some 2006 vehicles require a 2007 ECU.
It is critical that the correct ECU for the vehicle is installed, failure to install the correct ECU can result in engine component, engine wiring or ECU damage.
The correct ECU can be verified by studying the wiring loom.
If pins A1, A2 and A3 (see pinout section) contain no wires, then the correct ECU required is the 2007 2500cc version. If these pins contain wires, then the correct ECU is the 2004-2006 2500cc version.
- Safety features to protect engine damage (addition sensors may be required)
- Internal boost control
- Complete tunability to suit your package and application
- Allows for Air flow meter removal
- Motorsport functions (launch control and antilag)
- Plug-in simplicity
- Dyno tuned and installed by a Link ECU expert
- Intake air temperature sensor fitted to vehicle
- XS loom used to wire in additional switches, dials or sensors
- Factory MAP sensor upgraded if exceeding 20PSI boost
G4X PlugIn Key Features
- Up to 6D fuel and ignition mapping
- Precision closed loop cam control (four cam, independent control) [Upgraded cylinder heads and wiring required]
- Sequential fuel delivery
- Digital triggering, all OEM patterns
- OEM idle hardware supported
- 5D boost control with three switchable tables
- Motorsport features - antilag, launch, flat shift
- Continuous barometric correction (on board)
- CAN port
- QuickTune - automated fuel tuning
- Individual cylinder correction
- USB tuning cable included
- Stats recording into on-board memory
- Gear compensations for spark, boost and fuel
- Real time selectable dual fuel, ignition and boost maps
- Sync and crank sensors can be a combination of Hall effect, variable reluctance or optical
- Boost control referenced to gear, speed or throttle position
- Up to 512Megabytes data logging
- Staged injection
- Knock with "windowing"
Free yourself from the constraints of the factory ECU.
The Link G4X WRXLink (07) WRX107X PlugIn fits the Subaru WRX & STI V10 2006-2007. The ECU PCB fits discretely inside the original factory enclosure.
Installation of Link's Subaru WRX107X ECU is a breeze - no alteration of the factory wiring loom is required. A built-in connector (or pins in some models) provides additional inputs and outputs such as oil pressure inputs or anti-lag / logging switches.
Factory features are supported - see Features for any exceptions.
MAP Sensor not included.