What happens during the PBMS Dyno Assessment?
The PBMS team will go over your vehicle details and modifications with you. Once all the details are confirmed and your questions answered a PBMS Technician is going to:
- Fit tuning Equipment which includes a knock sensor and Wideband to monitor Air Fuel Ratios (For monitored Runs)
- Fit your car to the Dyno and strap down securely
- Perform 3 Dyno runs - Monitoring the engine, knock, air, fuel ratio, boost & power level (Monitoring only if option selected)
- Remove from Dyno
- Print Dyno Sheet for you to take home
- Advise findings and discuss with customer
When to consider our PBMS Dyno Assessment?
The PBMS Dyno Assessment is ideal for anyone who wants to find out how much power their car is making but is also interested to do it in a safe and monitored environment. You would consider the PBMS Dyno Assessment to:
- Find out how much power your vehicle is producing
- Have installed further upgrades and want to find out how much more power the car is producing
- To establish a baseline prior to performing modifications
Additionally if monitored option is chosen:
- Have changed parts and want to be sure the car is still running in safe parameters
- Your vehicle has performance upgrades but has not been tuned
- Bought a car and don't know much about its history
- Bought a car that has previously been tuned to clarify it is running safely
Based on years of experince we will be able to point you in the right direction and advise you accordingly.
PBMS uses a 4 wheel drive rolling road Dyno that is capable to meassure most 4 wheel drive, rear wheel drive and front wheel drive vehicle.
Please note this does not include a Tune or Tune Adjustments!
Bookings are essential, in general 7 day notice is required but will be workload dependant!
If you are after a Tune for your vehicle please click here for our PBMS Tune Package.